- Sound|Signal|Environment, site specific/various, Sydney, Australia, 2017 -
- Error Message, The Auricle, Christchurch, New Zealand, Jan, 2016
- Stray Signals, Audacious Festival, Christchurch, New Zealand, October 23-25th, 2015
- with Julie Harvie, High Frequency Trading, Audacious Festival, Christchurch, New Zealand, October 24th, 2015
- Error Message, Audio Foundation, Auckland, New Zealand, Sept, 2015
- New Zealand Sound Map, online/geo-locative specific, New Zealand, 2012-2014
- Data Made Flesh (with Simon Berman), Bus Projects, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Sept-Oct, 2011
- Voronoi, Yucca Flat, Nevada, VMR, Jan, 2016
- MIR, In The Dust of This Planet, End of The Alphabet Recordings, 1st March, 2015
- SALINE, directed by Tristan Brooks, fashion design by Millie Askew, 2018, ('collaborative fashion film').
- with Thomas Carroll, The Adventures of Momo, directed by Sherliee Kahui, 2014, (dance/theatre performance).
- Satori, by Beth Hilton, 2014, (video art/experimental short film work).
- Drone Vision, Son La Pham, Post Love Group Exhibition, None Gallery, Dunedin, New Zealand, 2014, (video /installation).
- Bristolian Vibes & Anti-Capitalist Ambience: An Interview with Sam Kidel, Secret Thirteen, September 2017
- with George Watson, Platform Politics: An Interview with Holly Herndon & Mat Dryhurst, Writing Around Sound #3, January 2017
- The Third Resistance: An Interview with Simon Kong, Writing Around Sound #2, June 2016
ARTS ADMIN & ACADEMIC
- Co-curator of the Black Box Series, The Black Box, UNSW, Sydney, Australia, 2017 -
- Founder & curator, VMR (mix series), 2016
- Founder and co-editor of the Writing Around Sound journal, 2015 - 2017
- Curator of the Signal / Noise (performance series) at The Auricle, Christchurch, 2015 - 2016
- Assistant Manager at The Auricle: Sonic Arts Gallery, Christchurch, New Zealand, 2014 - 2016
- Wellington & Christchurch Alt-Music committee/s (performance event/s), New Zealand, 2013 - 2017
- with Brandon Saying, co-organiser, Pattern Recognition (club night),
- Founder & operator of the New Zealand Sound Map, 2012 - 2014
- with George Watson, co-curator/organiser, Home Economics (performance & installation series in domestic space), various, Wellington, New Zealand, 2012 - 2014
- Casual academic (tutor) at COFA, UNSW, Sydney Australia, March 2018 -
- Guest lecturer on "Soundscape Composition" in Audio-Visual Space, Faculty of Architecture and Design, Victoria University, Wellington, March 2014
- Tutor/teacher assistant in Media Studies and Media Design, Wellington, New Zealand. 2012 - 2014
- Masters of Design, Media Design, Architecture & Design School, Victoria, Wellington, New Zealand, 2013
- Bachelor of the Arts with Honours, Media Studies, Victoria, Wellington, New Zealand, 2010
Please contact email@example.com for further information